Prevent Breakdowns with a Vehicle Tune-Up in El Paso, TX
We’ve all heard the old expression “An ounce of prevention is worth a pound of cure.” That’s certainly true when it comes to maintaining your vehicle. Having your vehicle regularly inspected ensures everything is functioning as it should be and allows for fewer hiccups while on the road. This means you can drive with confidence, even on those long family road trips. If you could benefit from a vehicle tune-up in El Paso, TX, bring your car, truck, or SUV to ATL. Committed to your safety and the overall health of your vehicle, we have decades of experience to bring you diligent auto repairs and inspections at an affordable price. Call us today to make a service appointment.
What’s Covered in an ATL Tune-Up?
ATL El Paso provides in-depth tune-ups for all makes and models of foreign and domestic vehicles. Running through a comprehensive list of components to ensure everything’s healthy, we monitor and inspect all of the following during a vehicle tune-up at our El Paso, TX shop:
- Computerized engine systems
- Spark plugs
- Timing belts
- Air filters
- Fuel injectors
- A/C and heatings
- Vital fluids
- And more!
How Do You Know If It’s Time for a Tune-Up?
Whether you’re noticing minor issues with your vehicle or it’s been a long time since your last tune-up, you may be long overdue for one. Here are some warning signs you shouldn’t ignore:
- Your vehicle has difficulty starting
- You have a flashing engine light
- You’ve noticed stalling or knocking issues
- Your car emits strange noises when idling
- You’ve noticed a loss in your fuel economy
- You’ve noticed power and responsiveness issues
What Are the Benefits of an ATL Tune-Up?
While you can take your vehicle to just about any auto shop, entrusting your tune-up in El Paso, TX to ATL guarantees affordable pricing, a nationally backed warranty and careful attention to detail. As long as you follow the suggested vehicle maintenance guidelines of having a tune-up at least every 40,000 miles, you should enjoy the following benefits:
- You’ll be less likely to breakdown
- You should see less frequent auto repairs
- You should spend less on larger auto repairs
- You’re more likely to avoid auto accidents
- You should prolong your vehicle’s lifespan